Last Saturday Lorelle and I ran the Rumpshaker 5K. This is a wonderful race that benefits colon cancer awareness. A dear friend and her family started this race after their Mom died from colon cancer.
I think I've said this before, but if not, James LOVES Star Wars. Gracie had to take a tie to school for an art project. She originally picked this tie, but Jason said she couldn't take this one. James decided it was his new favorite and he either wore it or carried it around for about three days.
So this is not a great picture of Gracie, but she loves her hair to be braided these days. I'm not very good at it and tend to just do a small braid when we have time. She did tell me that she wore her hair braided every day when we were in NO. Thanks Ma for fixing her hair.



1 comment:
We really need to have James over to play...Bennett wakes up humming the theme to Star Wars!
Post a Comment