Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Sunday

Today has been a great day. One of my favorite points from Dr. Fenton's sermon today was that Easter is about transformation, not inspiration. God wants to transform us through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus. Jesus died so that we can live and he rose so that we can have eternal life. I want to be transformed daily to be more like Christ. I am so thankful for God and his sacrifice and love for us.

We spent a wonderful afternoon with Jason's family and then the evening with my family. The kids had a great time hunting eggs and then hiding them for us to find. We even got a new family photo that I love. Here are some pictures from our afternoon (I forgot to take pictures with my family).








Mary Katherine helping James find an egg.








James hiding the eggs for us.

Someone was a little tired.

Not sure what she was doing, but this is a great shot.

To get a picture like this...

You have to take a pirate picture and

a silly face picture.

1 comment:

HB said...

Cute. cute. CUTE!!! LOVE THESE! I LOVE Gracie's facial expressions...she is MY kinda gal!