Last week Gracie had a nasty fever virus. It started early Monday morning and lasted until late Thursday. She stayed home all week from school. I am so thankful that Jason's work is flexible so that he can work from home. He stayed with Gracie four of the days and my Mom stayed with her one day (very thankful for her too). She would be totally fine, but then when her temp would spike she was just pitiful! She didn't eat much at all last week and took naps...very different from her norm. Gracie was so thrilled to go back to school today and said her friends were equally excited to see her. One day last week Gracie made a card for her teacher that said "I love Mrs. Cannon" and at the bottom she wrote "I love subtraction"...she was really missing school!
Now that Gracie is all better, James is running a low fever. Lots of prayers that his is a quick virus and that he wakes up 100% better in the morning.
By the way, I just added blogger to my phone :)


No comments:
Post a Comment