Dress #2
So this is the second dress I made for Gracie. This was her fabric choice, even down to the heart buttons.
We couldn't decide on a second fabric to make it reversable so I had planned to just line it in the same lady bug fabric. Once I started on the dress I remembered some old fabric that I had in the basement and was thrilled that it matched. A little sidenote: The lining fabric is from our days in North Carolina when I was involved with a wonderful group of ladies that met monthly for fellowship and crafts, our very own Circle Group. I made an apron and used this fabric as the lining too.
Dress #1
Here is a better picture of the first dress I made for Gracie. I loved making this and wish I hadn't waited so long to make a second one.
Close-up of the fabric.
So here is the reverse side...the one that Gracie doesn't care for. Maybe I can get an iron-on applique to add a little something to it to please the little princess.
Dress #1
Either way, the dress is super cute and I'm really pleased with it!
2 comments:
Such the fashionista. =) A perfect valentine dress though! You are a talented momma.
They look great! Good job! I'm sure you could find a cute applique to iron on.
Post a Comment