Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gracie at the zoo


Gracie singing into her ice cream microphone

Gracie may not think this is funny later in life, but we got a big kick out of it!

Just laughing and "talking" her strange language again.

She already has an interest in nail polish

February has been a good month so far. I’ve really enjoyed celebrating my birthday over the past few days. Jason and I went to Ruth’s Chris Steak House Thursday night for dinner and ate very good food (steaks and sweet potato casserole, yummy). Last night our Sunday School class had a care group social. We met for dinner with our care group and then the whole class met back at the church for games and fellowship. One of our Sunday School teachers owns the video game where you can play the guitar, drums and also sing (like Guitar Hero, but better?). Jason may have to come in and edit this post =). Ok, it was Rock Band on PS3 (Jason just walked in). Anyway. Everyone who participated seemed to really enjoy themselves. Jason played some and had fun rockin out! I wish I had had my camera with me. My mom stayed with Gracie both nights so we could go out. This morning I continued the birthday fun and had coffee with two of my good friends, Janelle and Kim. We left the kids with the husbands and took off! They took the kids to the McWane Center and then we all met up for lunch together at the mall. It was nice going out kid free this morning. Tonight we concluded the birthday fun by going out to dinner with my mom, Bill, Suzanne, Marland and Betsy. We went to Stix and enjoyed more good food and entertainment. The waiter brought our check before we could order dessert so we decided to drive across the street for dessert at Edgar’s Bakery. Marland took a few pictures at dinner so I’ll post those once he sends them to me. Big thanks to my sweet friend Holly for staying with Gracie tonight so we could go out kid free (again).

Thanks to all my friends for all the birthday wishes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the videos!! Keep em coming!! I could watch her giggle and dance for hours.

Love, Lorelle

Tawnya said...

Glad to hear you had a great Birthday week!! We need to get together soon! The boys and I would love to meet you and Gracie one Saturday in B'ham...just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, she's adorable!

Justin and Cassie Daigre said...

I laughed so hard when I watched those videos. She is precious! we miss you guys!
-Cassie