Monday, May 07, 2012

gifts

I heart pinterest. I found this great link the other day for gifts under $5 and was giddy over all the goodies they had listed. I was drawn to the "bird nest necklaces". They were beautiful! Here's her link: http://www.sarahortega.com/2011/05/diy-bird-nest-necklace.html

I quickly ran to my craft stash (read: where all my stuff ends up) and found everything I needed to make the necklaces except the chains and I knew I could get that at a craft store (especially with a Sunday coupon). I was into beading back in college and have hung on to all my supplies, thankfully!

Here's my finished product (I plan on making a few more...just ran out of chain).

4 comments:

sarah said...

they look great!!
glad you enjoyed the tutorial :)

Tawnya said...

So pretty!!! I want one! :) I'll have to check them out on pinterest, but I have no experience beading. You are so talented!!

The Hite Family said...

They look great. You continue to amaze me with your creative abilities.

The Hite Family said...

They look great. You continue to amaze me with your creative abilities.