Tuesday, February 14, 2012

never again


I pray that I never again wait until 11 pm to make Gracie's school Valentine cards (on 2-13). I thought, "Oh, I'll just be cute and make those little picture cards with the sucker attached"...great idea and super cute, until it's 12:30 AM and the ink is running out. I have already switched to B&W but that was starting to fade also. Looks like I'll be sending Jason to his parents to print out the last four pictures before we pick up for carpool. Bad Momma of the month goes to the birthday girl =) I'll cut myself some slack this year, and pray to do better with other things.
One of the originals...flash makes the color look bad, but it really is cute.This was the last one that I printed...can't use it. Even though I had switched to B&W there is still a pink strip down the side. 

My new goal is to learn to use iPhoto. 

No comments: