This picture was taken May 14, but I never posted it. Notice the cheese squares in between the buttons on the cd player. Funny girl. Gracie is still just as silly. She has developed a new love for singing and dancing. Her friend Claire Ellen gave her a little purple tu-tu and she has loved dancing around in it (I'll try to get some pictures soon). She loves to sing and does so all the time. The other day I was in the kitchen and I heard Gracie singing. I peeked into her room and she was sitting on the floor looking at her books and singing. I guess she was singing about the pictures, but I couldn't understand her. She loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me", "ABCs", "Twinkle, Twinkle", and a few others. In the car last night after church Gracie was talking about how her baby doll was crying. I told her to sing the baby a goodnight song, thinking she might sing "Jesus Loves Me", but instead she started singing "goodnight, goodnight song..." over and over and even a little to the "ABC" tune. It was pretty cute.
3 comments:
That is cute. At least she didn't shove them in the VCR slot.
I love your twist on the Jishaku game. We made up dumb sounds for different UNO cards. Like when you throw down a "reverse" card you have to say "wikki wikki" like a DJ scratching a record. And some other card was a "BEEEEE-OOOP!" like the Looney Toons sound. Yeah we started this after we were adults.
i love the cheese, thats great, ours was sliding a sloppy pb&j in the vcr when i walked in from work the other day...
Post a Comment