Sunday, July 06, 2008

video of my Dad and Gracie


I think these are my favorite videos of my Dad. The quality is not very good because I had to shrink them to get them to fit, but you can still see my precious Dad. He was a wonderful man. He was so gentle with Gracie and loved her so much. His laugh was so contagious and I'm so glad we have it on tape. I am so thankful that we have some video of Gracie with my Dad. Jason and I talk to Gracie often about my Dad. She recognizes his pictures and now says his name "Papa Hayes" instead of the shortened version she used to say. I don't know when these videos were taken, late spring early summer, maybe. Gracie loves tomatoes. My Dad grew them and always brought them over for Gracie. It was fun letting her pick them and eat them off the vine that afternoon with her Papa Hayes.

3 comments:

HB said...

Oh my word...what a blessing!! Those videos are absolutely precious precious!! Thanks for sharing.

Clay Perry said...

i lost my dad in feb this year, always treasure every memory

Jack said...

So sweet Sarah. I know those videos will be cherished by you and Gracie as she gets older. It reminds me I need to video more than I do.