Friday, October 26, 2007

Noah's visit

The Bratcher's were in Birmingham a few weeks ago and we all had a great visit. I've posted a slide show with pictures of Noah and Gracie from the weekend. We went to the pumpkin patch with them, but Gracie was tired and hungry, so she didn't get any good pics (well, funny ones, but nothing I would print =)). We said we would go back with Gracie, but time has flown by once again and I'm not sure we'll make it back out there. Tonight is the Fall Festival at Dawson and Gracie is going as a pink poodle (thank you Old Navy for last minute sales) and I'm sure we'll get some great pictures there. If she's up for it after her nap we might have a little photo shoot on the front porch with our two pumpkins. So, check back later in the weekend for new pics. Back to Noah's visit...Gracie did well with Noah overall, but she had her moments of "this kid is staying? and now he's playing with all of MY toys!". She has settled down with the word "mine" and I'm thankful for that. Gracie did a lot of petting Noah's head, hugging him, sticking his pacifier in his mouth, and even trying to feed him goldfish! I can't wait to see these two at Christmas!



In other news...Jason has made the switch over to ERA Oxford and we're really excited about the new opportunities that will bring for him. Jason and his parents are working on their first "flip" and that is going well. If anyone wants to buy an updated, cute house in Homewood let us know =)

No comments: