What a fun night we had! I'm glad Gracie gets to wear this costume again on Wednesday, because I didn't do a very good job getting a picture of her by herself. She had a blast playing with Claire Ellen and riding the carousel with her. Gracie walked around with us for a while and then she spent some time with Gran while mommy and daddy worked at the Titanic Slide (which by the way was the biggest inflatable thing there!!). I wish I had a picture, but I didn’t get one. Jason sat at the top and directed the kids down either side of the sinking ship. I stood at the bottom and told the kids when they could start the long, steep, dark climb up to the top. I think Jason got a little bored at the top, but we were glad to volunteer for a bit. Gracie enjoyed the blue grass music that was outside. She would start dancing every time she heard the band start up. Gracie ate lots of popcorn and cotton candy (she crashed once we finally got home and hopefully she’ll sleep in in the morning).
1 comment:
Gracie is adorable in her poodle outfit! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! T&G
Post a Comment