Well, Papa Hayes and Grandmother came into Mobile this weekend and look what they brought - an Alabama cheerleeder outfit. Already trying to thwart this corruption is Gran who is planning on buying Gracie her very own Aubie! It's been a good couple of weeks here. My parents came last week and Sarah's this weekend. We went to the Original Oyster House yesterday for lunch. Unfortunately, the raw oysters didn't sit well with George (food poisoning is not fun). He was up most of the night and Gracie decided to join in the fun at about 3:00 a.m. when she woke up hungry. I managed to sleep walk through church.

I just finished a ten day freshman blitz with 4 college fairs in about 10 days. We'll be heading to the beach at the end of this month with the college students for a retreat (the first of its kind). Our youth retreat will be at the end of October. In between, we'll head to Tuscaloosa to watch the fightin' Blue Devils take on the Crimson Tide. Personally, I'll consider it a victory if Duke passes the 50 yard line. Things are getting busy...
Jason
2 comments:
That's the sweetest BAMA baby I've ever seen!! I'm so thrilled that one side of that family has GOOD taste.
From one BAMA girl to another-ROLLLL TIDE!!!
I don't think this sweet baby could be declared a "Bama" girl quite yet.
War Eagle!!!
Gran
Post a Comment