I have been helping out with Bible club at Gracie's school for the last two weeks on Fridays. We have three Fridays left to meet and I look forward to it every week. We've been singing a song each week and it's one I remember singing when I was younger. The words have been so encouraging to me today. Sometimes when I'm faced with difficult times it can be easy to forget that God is still God and that he has not changed and will not change. Today I am reminded that God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and I am so very thankful for that. I should be praising God all the time, praying always and focusing my heart and mind on Him. Life can be horrible, but God desires to and will sustain us during everything. My mother in law is not doing well and we are not sure what the days to come will hold, but we can be certain that God loves us and he loves Suzanne more than we can ever imagine. None of us are promised even today, but I'm so thankful for the hope I have in Christ. I will choose to praise God in the good times and in the bad times.
"From the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same, the name of The Lord shall be praised. So praise Ye, The Lord. Praise Ye, The Lord. From the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same. The name of The Lord shall be praised."
No comments:
Post a Comment