Monday, May 30, 2011

And he's TWO!!!

I guess this one should have been titled "Long Overdue" seeing as James has been TWO for almost a month now! I'm sure I will continue to say this every year, but I can't believe he's two! Time flies. James is so funny right now. He says funny things, he has funny mannerisms, he talks funny sometimes...just a funny kid. Tonight he said, about 7 different times, "what's that Mommy?" I would then tell him whatever it was that he was asking about: a specific book, a loud noise, a friend's toothbrush...and then he would respond with "Oh, I love it!". We had a great little family birthday party for him back on May 1. He is every bit of two and all boy. He loves sticks, cars, trains and being outside. He hates vegetables, unless it's in a dip (like spinach and artichoke). He loves Gracie and wants to be where she is and do what she's doing. He talks all the time and has a great vocabulary. He started climbing out of his crib a couple of weeks ago so we "converted" his crib to the toddler bed/day bed and he's doing really well with that. He also LOVES his paci and lovey. I'm trying (not very hard) to get him off the paci, but I'm a little afraid of what will happen. He's around the 75% for weight and height. He's a perfect little buddy.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Wow!! He's growing up so fast! I love your part about him asking what everything is. Mattie does that too and he always tells me "Oooh, that's my favorite!" JW always says "I've always wanted that!!" Cracks me up! I hope they never stop saying things like that...I'm sure you agree!