One day I will get back to blogging...but for now here's a slideshow of James' first few days. He was born May 1, 2009 at 12:45. He was 8lbs 12 oz and 21 in. long. We're thankful to be at home and having a great time. Some of the captions are too long, but you can click on the picture to see the whole thing.




3 comments:
ok, he is beautiful (handsome, i mean!) but really, he is such a beautiful baby! i'm sure Gracie is such a wonderful big sister! hope yall are doing well!
Congrats!! What sweet pics of James...and Gracie looks so happy to be a big sis. We're so happy for ya'll!
Hi Sarah, I loved the slide show of James and your family. He is so cute. Tammy said she came by yesterday and brought lunch. Hope you are doing good. Gracie is so cute and I am sure proud of her little brother. Children are such a blessing from God. I will be in Birmingham next week to take care of Miss Katelyn while Tammy is working at VBS in the drama. God Bless, Brenda Stewart
Post a Comment