Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas with the Hayes Family

We went to my Mom's house for Christmas lunch with Marland and Betsy. We had a delicious lunch and had fun opening gifts. Gracie really enjoyed playing with the wooden train under that tree. The train was Marland's when he was a boy. It was good to be together as a family and my Dad was missed tremendously. We shared a few memories about my Dad during lunch. After lunch we sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus and Gracie and Uncle Marland blew out the candles. I made my Mom a photo book of the pictures we used for the slide show at my Dad's funeral. I think she was pleased to get it since she doesn't have all of the pictures at her house.

I didn't take many good pictures at my Mom's, so this slideshow is pretty short.

No comments: