Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cook/Warren Christmas



You can click on a picture and it will pull up the slide website if you want to see the pictures bigger and individually.

On Saturday we celebrated Christmas a little early with the Warren family for Cook/Warren Christmas. We had it during Thanksgiving break this year because most of us were in town. We missed the Bratcher's, but are really excited that they will be here for Christmas! We met and exchanged gifts, the children do the exchanging, and then went to lunch at Johny Ray's. We had a great time visiting with everyone and Gracie loved have Emma there. Before we got there she kept telling me that Emma was a girl like her =) I think she was excited that there would be another girl there. I think Emma enjoyed having another girl there too. All four of the Cook/Warren "daughters" are pregnant, so it was kind of fun having 3 of the 4 together yesterday. After lunch we went back to Bill and Suzanne's house to watch the game and eat dinner. Gracie took a great nap and the first thing she asked when she got up was "Can I play with my new toys?". She was really excited and quickly got into her make-up from Friend and Pops (Jim and Betty W.). She had a blast putting on her own nail polish and lipstick. I think she especially enjoyed putting eye shadow on the rest of us! It was a great day. We're really looking forward to getting our tree up (hopefully today). I know Gracie will love having the lights up and helping put the ornaments on the tree. I'll try to do a better job of updating with pictures over the next few weeks =)

2 comments:

Lorelle said...

YAY for blog updates. I did mine too!

Steph said...

Ooo, I love it when I find friend's blogs!