Saturday, September 20, 2008

Roll Tide!!! What a great game today!and she'll be cheering for AU tonight, too.Jason taught her how to wash/rinse her hair under the faucet.
She's taking our order...this is one of her favorite things to do. She'll ask "What do you want?" over and over and over again...

Gracie in her cute new monkey pj's from Gran.
This is what happens when Daddy and Gracie have too much fun with the yogurt!I can't remember what she was doing here, but I think it looks funny.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gonna give that poor child a complex cheering for rival teams like that.

Tawnya said...

I love it! Gracie's AU shirt is like a dress!! You just need to add a cute belt to it! Who is she going to cheer for in November?

Anonymous said...

Gracie looks like such a big girl now!

Kristin said...

Gracie, as always, is such a cutie!!

Steph said...

Stick with Bama, Gracie!!! :)

PS: She is the cutest little thing... I've always thought that!