As most of you already know, my dad died on Nov. 26. I want to write a post about my dad, but am still working through it. I have struggled with whether or not to post about anything else before I wrote about my dad, but decided to after a fun evening tonight with Gracie. I still plan to write about my dad, but am not able to yet.
We are so blessed to have Gracie in our lives. Over the past two weeks she has brought so many smiles to our faces. I have struggled with grieving having Gracie in my face, just being a toddler, but I am thankful for those light moments with her. She is such a joy. She is 23 months old today.
On another note...Jason's granddad (Suzanne's dad) is not doing well. He has been at home since late last week (he was at the VA in Tuscaloosa) and Hospice is there. We are not sure he will make it through the night. Julie, Ryan, and Noah are flying in late tonight and will head down to Tuscaloosa. We will go in the morning.
Please keep both families in your prayers. Thank you so much for your prayers over the past two weeks. We have felt them and have been blessed by our friends and family. We have really felt the grace of God during this terrible time.
1 comment:
Sarah, Gracie is absolutely adorable! Please know that you and your family are in our prayers and on our prayer list at church. For both your dad and Jason's grandad. We are thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment