Friday, November 16, 2007

Go DUKE!!!

This morning when I walked into Gracie's room to get her out of bed she pointed at my shirt and said "Duke". I grabbed her out of the bed and ran her into our room to show Jason. He was very proud! =) She got very excited too and started clapping and saying "yea!". Jason and Gracie had Daddy/Daughter time earlier this week while I was out and they watched part of the Duke game together. Gracie was so cute repeating Jason as he cheered his team on! That was our big reminder that she's really repeating everything we say! She is so smart (I know every parent says that!) and is talking all the time. She's putting words together a lot. Yesterday we were out walking around with Suzanne and she was holding Gracie and Gracie started wiggling and said "I want walk". Suzanne put her down and she started walking right beside us. She is such a joy right now and we are having a blast with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smart Grandbaby and beautiful Mother.
papa Hayes