Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The little princess

On Monday Gracie woke up early and then crashed before 7:30. Gracie and I laid down on our bed and she fell fast asleep with us. We both got up to get ready, Jason for work and me to take Gracie to the doctor. In the past if I would roll off the bed she would wake up immediately, but Monday she just kept on sleeping. I was able to get ready and get all of her stuff ready while she snoozed on our bed. I'm not sure she's ever been that still during sleep. I finally had to wake her up to change her clothes...I guess it wouldn't have been too bad to take her to the doctor's office in her pj's =)

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

I hope Gracie is feeling better! Let us know if you have some free time to head to T-town!