Our little princess!
Gran, Granddaddy and Gracie
Gracie just being cute
Mommy, Daddy and Gracie
I totally forgot to post about this earlier, but Gracie finally has a tooth coming in!! You won't be able to see it in any of the pictures and she will barely let us look at it so we can't even take a picture. It's on the top left side and is longer than a canine, so we think it must be a molar! Her gums are white and swollen as can be, but so far she only has the one sticking through. She started running a low fever last Sunday and Monday I ended up taking her back to the doctor because she still had a cough and runny nose. The doctor said she was fine, but did give her a stroger medicine for the congestion. Monday afternoon her fever continued to rise and got up to 104. I called the nurses line back and they said to just watch her and watch for new symptoms since she was acting ok at the time. She was acting a little fussy, but nothing like what I thought a child with a temp of 104 should be acting like. It dropped a little before she went to bed, but no one slept that night. We continued to give her meds throughout the night when she would wake up and her temp lowered by the morning. She ended up running a low temp most of Tuesday, but it was gone by that evening. About midmorning on Tuesday I thought to check her gums good (I had only looked at the top and bottom front gums) and felt that top tooth coming in. I was so relieved to find a cause for all of her fussiness and sleepless night. Her week overall was pretty fussy compared to how she usually is and I guess her gums are just bothering her a lot more now. We've had a great day today (so far) so maybe she's finally feeling a little relief and hopefully the front teeth won't be nearly as bad. We're just excited she has teeth in there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment