Tonight Jason and I went to a Department Sunday School Halloween party! Jason, a.k.a. Donald Trump, had a really great wig and a great "You're Fired" face for the evening. One of the girls in our class told him he had too much hair. I was Pocahontas. I wore the headband in the not so traditional form and didn't have long dark braids, but most people still knew who I was. We had a very fun evening hanging out with friends. Everyone was dressed in great costumes (I was a little worried we'd be the only ones dressed). Gracie was the only baby that needed child care, so the nursery worker came to our house which was great. She keeps Gracie on Wednesday night and Sunday night and had been keeping her on Thursday mornings while I was at Bible study, so Gracie knows her well and she is very familiar with Gracie. She said Gracie was such a little angel tonight...maybe we should have left her halo on her. A very sweet and generous family from our church in NC gave Gracie a TON of clothes their kids had outgrown and in with the clothes was the cutest Halloween angel costume. I failed to notice that it was a 3-6 months outfit until earlier this week when I was trying it on her for a little photo shoot I wanted to do out in the yard with the pumpkin. Needless to say, the outfit didn't fit at all and we stayed in her room, but it had the cutest halo with it that fit perfectly! She's our little angel =)
We're off to Birmingham this week for Marland and Betsy's wedding. Gracie and I will go up on Wednesday (along with Suzanne who is coming here on Tuesday to drive us up) and Jason will come up Thursday after work. We are very excited about the wedding and all of the festivities surrounding it.
Gracie is doing great. She loves to peek around things and have you peek at her from behind a wall or door. She loves a form of peek-a-boo and laughs all the time. She's finally bathing in the big tub and splashes so much more than she ever did in the sink. She seems to get more comfortable in the water every day. She has also started playing with her Aubie a lot-smiling at him and eating his face. She still doesn't have any teeth yet, but we're sure they'll be here any day. I'm convinced all of her teeth are going to come at one time =) Her hair is growing in nicely and pretty thick since the big cut.
Well, even though we gain an hour tonight I'm still going to bed early because Gracie just can't understand me when I tell her she gets to sleep an extra hour in the morning. Bummer. I'm sure she'll be up with bells on at 5:30. Love to you all.
Sarah
2 comments:
gracie looks like you sarah... especially with that halo on....hehehe happy halloween...... i went to franklin street i was minie mouse
I dont really know i think maybe one of the pink ladies....hehehe
Post a Comment